Mock Interview Question & Answer
- What was the last exhibition/lecture/event/screening you saw? What did you find interesting? How did the work relate to your current ideas/creative practice?
Impressionists in London, Tate Modern.
I LOVE MONET FOREVER
- Name three practitioners whose work you have discovered since being on the Level 3 course. How have they influenced your creative practice? What do you find interesting about their work?
I LOVE MICHELANGELO FOREVER
I LOVE CARAVAGGIO FOREVER
(*: from UCAS Track)
The practitioner who I most admire is Kenya Hara.
- Where are you at with your current project? How could you improve your current work and approach?
Couldn’t be improved because they are rubbish.
- What are the three key things you have learnt on the Level 3 course?
- What does [Graphic Design/Photography/Film etc.] mean to you?
Earning money and stay up late.
- What is the most successful piece of work in your portfolio? Why? How could it be improved?
- Which is the least successful piece of work in your portfolio? Why? How could it be improved?
All rubbish! *2 hit
- Who do you see as the target audience for your work? Why?
Check my answer in Personal Proposal.
I think it is hard to find because there are 60+ students in our class, so I find it for you:
- What do you hope to achieve by undertaking a BA course?
I don’t think I could enter a BA course.
- What qualities and attributes do you have that will make you a successful student at BA level?
I don’t think I could enter a BA course.*2 hit
- What was the last book you read? Tell us about it?
‘A History of Indian Philosophy’. No.